When I first clicked on your blog yesterday, I saw the eye before reading the text. I thought, "I wonder why she has Robin's eye on here." Then I read it and realized it was YOU. Amazing that just with one of your eyes, I could "see" your sister.
goo! (that's for the bug AND the shorts).
Keep up the good work. Yours is one of my 3 favorite blogs!
If you posted a little more ofter yours would be my single favorite blog.
That's my boy! Welcome to the spandex-clad crew, Bret! haha
Post a Comment
5 comments:
When I first clicked on your blog yesterday, I saw the eye before reading the text. I thought, "I wonder why she has Robin's eye on here." Then I read it and realized it was YOU. Amazing that just with one of your eyes, I could "see" your sister.
goo! (that's for the bug AND the shorts).
Keep up the good work. Yours is one of my 3 favorite blogs!
If you posted a little more ofter yours would be my single favorite blog.
That's my boy! Welcome to the spandex-clad crew, Bret! haha
Post a Comment