In case you haven't seen enough pics of me with a helmet on.
Santa Cruz embodies almost everything Bret and I love in life, rolling green hills, lush landscape, the beach, and strange, strange people. I'm not so much into the carny scene down at the boardwalk or the mid day drunk people along the river, but it is breathtakingly beautiful.
there's been some questions about the provocative new header. jk. but seriously, there have been some questions. it was done with rudimentary skills in photoshop and the text was done in illustrator. bb
5 comments:
Your pictures are beautiful. Looks like you had a good time.
I like your new picture. How did you do that and how did you write the words on it?
Quit making me jealous.
How did you do your new header?? I Love it!!
there's been some questions about the provocative new header. jk. but seriously, there have been some questions. it was done with rudimentary skills in photoshop and the text was done in illustrator.
bb
Don't forget the best part about Santa Cruz...Pasatiempo golf course is there!
Post a Comment