God Bless America

While walking home on Inauguration Day I noticed that the waxing salon a couple blocks from my house had a new display in their window...



I laughed out loud, by myself.

p.s. If this post offends you, sorry. Also, If you ever feel the need to enlighten me on social, political, or geographical history and facts, please email me, there is no need to post degrading comments on my happy place on the internet. You have your own blog to do that on.

5 comments:

Jen-erator said...

I love the 'passion' your blog creates, the comments always make me laugh, mostly outloud! I would have laughed outloud with you had I been walking with you that day! We should hang out more...seeing as how we're only 3.5 hours away. I like you, and Bret's pretty cool tooo.

alisa said...

i heart (and greatly miss) alameda.

molly said...

Whitney, I cannot believe you put this on your blog, I have the exact picture, 2 in fact on my camera right now. I was going to put it on the blog for a laugh but I am glad you found it funny too.

Dominique James said...

whitney you're dumb...oops...should i have emailed that to you? haha i jus' kidding, you're the greatest. miss ya.

Carly said...

Whitney- I love your blog title! Was that your own genius or the work of Bret? Get wierd is right! Pretty cool picture too. Is that bona-fide photoshop work?

-Enoch