We were lucky to have nice sunny weather I went to Monterey a lot growing up but I don't remember the water being aqua. It was gorgeous. Ted has some competition Did I mention we got into the aquarium for free?? I love free. not a bad view from the porch
who are all those people i don't know those people when did you go to monterey i didn't know you went to monterey i used to know every tiny detail about your life
Diana, I'll clear everything up here... First of all, we get around. Second, we have people watching you, included people within your 'private' circle of friends like Bret & Whit... Don't EVER think you'll get away with anything again... Hahaha... Chris
5 comments:
who are all those people
i don't know those people
when did you go to monterey
i didn't know you went to monterey
i used to know every tiny detail about your life
ps
i like that i went from zero links on your blog to two.
what? that's my brother & sister in law. dan's brother chris. what? explain.
My hubby and I live in Monterey and I didn't know it was this beautiful until we did 17-mile drive. Loved it!
Diana, I'll clear everything up here... First of all, we get around. Second, we have people watching you, included people within your 'private' circle of friends like Bret & Whit... Don't EVER think you'll get away with anything again... Hahaha... Chris
Post a Comment