Lewis and Clark

Bret and I have gotten down to business this past month and done some serious exploring, you know, since it is year of the explorer. We've seen a lot of cities/towns we knew nothing about like Yountville, Calastoga, Oxnard, Santa Paula, El Segundo, and Claremont. Oh and we went camping at Leo Carillo State Beach, it is right above Malibu and is unbelievable, I would recommend it. Here are some pics of us exploring...

Such a good bakery. We've been exploring bakeries too.

Ride from Yountville to Calistoga, I think I look funny in this pic, but maybe that's how I look.

Ted's been exploring too, he was beat.

Leo Carillo State Beach

and we celebrated the wedding of these two and the soon to be wedding of this one.

I came home with a stomach ache from our weekend adventure and then bret reminded me that it was probably the me-n-eds, grub, walters, subway, carl's jr, wendys, and taco bell we ate in 3 days. Oh and maybe the 3 lb bag of trail mix we ate that has been recalled because of Salmonella.

6 comments:

Richard said...

Hey, I like exploring bakeries too. Maybe we're related after all. Wasn't El Segundo a cute town? How's the new Muff baby doing?

nrozier said...

You missed out on the best part of Leo Carillo--it's proximity to Italia Deli in Agoura Hills!!! Seriously, you missed out on eating the best sandwich of your life, and that is not a claim I take lightly.

Looks like you guys had a great time. Keep the updates coming.

Karen Mortensen said...

Glad you are having fun. Enjoy.

Jen-erator said...

I'm so jealous of all this exploring! Did you forget to put in pictures of your lovely bike ride in Fresno last week? Jess said you crazy kids brought your own bikes. I love your randomness! Hope I get to see you this weekend!

Ms. Thomas said...

i didn't even know that was me in that picture because i was so enthralled in that girl's amazing wedding dress

Richard said...

Great blog...how about some more..right away!