No one mentioned that it is really scarry.
Those cables you take to the top are pretty slippery.
It was also really hot.
Cousin Brian's shoe fell apart with 5 miles left.
Bret got a piece of sediment in his eye.
We all ran out of water.
But in all seriousness, it was the best granola adventure we've had yet
10 comments:
How fun. I remember doing that many years ago. But I don't remember my climb being nearly as exciting as yours.
Half Dome is RAD...great pix!! I can't believe someone did it with a shoe tied on with twine. I barely made it with my shoes fully intact and lots of water!
Cousin Angie thinks that is awesome that you guys did that! Although I could have never made it, it makes me miss all the cousins my age! Reminds me of a little road trip we took to Brian's missionary farewell. I love the year of the granola!
WOW, you go girl. You rock!!!
Wow Half Dome!! I have heard it is not for the weak or faint of heart.. You are all so tough!
"Jealous" isn't the right word to account for my full emotion of coveting.
What happiness! What bliss! You guys have such a fun life!
I'm very jealous! I've always wanted to do the Half Dome hike and take a pic on the "Diving Board" but I never have. The pic of you guys hiking up the trail in the mist is gorgeous and incredibly inspiring! I like the shoe too.
-Dave
half dome? please. more like half easy. i challenge you to an arm wrestle, yeah both of you, at the same time. (suck it)(raise the roof)(pelvic thrust)
i didn't realize the year of granola = the year of sabbath breaking! can't wait till i'm in your ward and i can tell the bishop on you.
Post a Comment