Warning: Girly Post


I love looking at the different color boards on websites like snippet and ink, so I made one of my own (it's my first one, so don't judge me). I wish that while we were engaged I wouldn't have been living in the wilderness because then I could have seen the millions of wedding and design blogs. Actually come to think of it, it probably wouldn't have changed anything because I probably would have still said, "I don't want to talk about it" whenever asked about wedding plans.

7 comments:

Diana Hulme said...

I think it's gorgeous! I've been wanting to see more wedding pictures from you! :) I think you had some really beautiful wedding details - I'm impressed it was done from the wilderness. Hehe.
{By the way, I don't think so many wedding blogs were around then.}

Diana Hulme said...

Whoops - That sounded like I was trying to say you got married a long time ago. I meant like a year or 2 ago, like when I was planning my wedding too. :)

wendy said...

What a great collage! That was a beautiful wedding.

whatthehaleman said...

whit, you wedding was gorgeous. i'm so glad we were there with you too!!! yay marriage!!!!! (picture the double arm raise.)

Dominique James said...

ok so this is totally sweet. the only thing that's not sweet about this is the fact that i am reminded i wasn't there for your big day, but you looked fiiinnneee girlfriend.

rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.