put it in the freezer


If you've ever been to my house there is probably a 90% chance that I offered you a frozen cookie. I love frozen cookies. I also love frozen dessert bread, frozen candy bars, frozen fruit, frozen muffins, frozen anything. Apparently I'm not the only one

8 comments:

Jill said...

Well I will have to come to your house some time because I have never even heard of frozen goodies such as these! Now I am interested in trying some....

P.S. This is Bret's cousin Jill

lindsay lark said...

Oh my gosh, where can I buy that?

Scott said...

Do you mean your parents house, because I have been to Big Green, and I have NOT been offered a frozen cookie.

nrozier said...

MORE DETAILS!!! How could you show me a cookie/popsicle hybrid and not think I wouldn't demand a link where I can go purchase right now. Where did you find this magical creation?

Ems said...

I'm confused by the frozen cookie...how do you eat it? wouldn't it break your teeth?

Olsens said...

Just had to tell you how much I love reading your fun blog! Hope all is well. Stacey just started blogging, her link is on my page-I know she'd love a hello!

hudd and anna said...

ya, emily is right, all that frozen stuff are just teeth breakers. not everything can be converted to the freezer, one of my most hated things in the world is when you have a half melted snickers so you put it in the freezer and then the next day you gnaw all over it and all you really ever taste is your drool.

Grandma Honey said...

It's a genetic thing Whitney. I'm the same way! Just ask your cousins.