I know some of you were probably worried when I would get Ted back. Luckily, my dad and bret worked out all of the kinks and I'm glad that I found this in Bret's gmail account. (Mind you, "me" is bret)...
Richard: what is your office address?? I want to mail Ted to you, but thought it would be safer to send where I know it will be received!
1:27 PM me: 12345 Monarch St. Alameda, CA 99999
i only want the best for ted
1:32 PM Richard: Wendy thinks I am going to insure him...
1:33 PM me: haha
Two grown men, talking about Ted while at work.
Two grown men, talking about Ted while at work.
6 comments:
Brings a tear to my eye.
Wow, I must have been really out of it when I read your post. I thought it was so cool and weird that Bret's address was 12345. I mean, come on...what are the chances? Seconds later I felt like Joey from Friends..."Ohhhhh..." Sweet. Anyways, glad you have Ted back. Keep up the funny posts.
-Dave
I had the same address response as Dave except my thought was, "oops, that's not where I sent him, I may be in big trouble! Wait til Chickee learns that Ted was mailed to the wrong address and that he was uninsured!!" At least there were some air holes in the box.-Dad
Wait ...did Ted get there okay? I hope so! Aunt Wendy
wow the zip code on the point is 99999? Scary.
Post a Comment