Bret is gone on a business trip. I can't wait till I go on a "business trip" one day, it sounds so sassy. However, I'm sure it probably really isn't that exciting to sit in meetings all day, regardless of where it is.
So when I was younger and my family would leave the house, I'd try on all of the prom dresses that were laying around the house (it was an all-girl family, which meant lots of girly stuff). It's not that I was embarrassed, but there is something about wearing a prom dress and dancing around the family room by yourself. I completely forgot that I used to do that, until tonight when i had tried on 10 of bret's shirts and danced around the house. Other things on the agenda for the bret free weekend... eat pasta roni, make bread, paint my nails, brunch with an old friend, and abc family movies. It's a good thing I didn't go on a business trip this weekend, I have a lot of business to take care of here.
1 comment:
sounds like the business i had to take care of this weekend: drinking three big gulps, eating four string cheeses, going to three pet stores and holding five dogs, making smores in the worlds smallest fire, jumping on a trampoline, buying red shoes at walmart, eating sandwiches with megan didi and her boyfriend on a curb, and watching a baseball game, which is how i ended up at the library at 7 26 on a saturday night.
Post a Comment