Surprise!

Sometimes Bret and I get to go get sodies together at lunch. Sometimes Bret finds a surprise at the bottom of his cup when he's almost done drinking. This past Thursday it happened to be a screw from an unidentifiable source. Surprise!

11 comments:

lindsay lark said...

Most people would look at this picture and think, "Gross." All I think is, "Hmm, is it too late to drink a large sodie? 'Cause it sure sounds good." Sadly, I don't think anything could diminish my desire to consume large amounts of fountain DDP.

hudd and anna said...

at least you got 3/4ths of the drink down before you noticed.

nrozier said...

I can tell that Hudd and Anna aren't fanatic soda drinkers. Any soda addict...uh, I mean fan, would know that Brett did in fact finish the entire soda. What is left in the cup is the product of soda tinged melted ice.

Sadly, I can determine the ratio of soda-to-melted-ice-water from the shade of brown.

Anonymous said...

I always knew that Bret had a "screw loose" ... Just kidding!!!

Love ya

Bret Baker said...

princess fluffy buns is right. the only remnants of the soda were the ice and the paper thin volume at the bottom that is oh so hard to suck up with a straw and all of the ice in the way. After polishing the soda is when i noticed the intruder.
bb

'Cus and Britt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
'Cus and Britt said...

Ha ha... you got screwed!

Dominique James said...

hahaha. i bet monica put it there.

courtney said...

when will i get to meet princess fluffybuns?

Casey Sullivan said...

I enjoy a good urine screw myself.

kat said...

hey whit and brett! just want you to know that i am a new stalker of your blog cuz you two are so dang funny. looks like san fran is treating you well. we love it out there. -kat rane