I love it! I wish we lived closer so we could go do fun things all the time. Whit and Jess could find all kinds of crazy outfits and Bret and Dave could train for Ninja Warrior, practicing in made up obstacle courses weekly.
way to get stimulated and in turn stimulate!! wonderful.
I might feel the same about white bottoms as i do about yellow highlighter bottoms. Although, both you two would want to accentuate your rumps.
MFEO.P.S. I love Bret in Soffe's.
funny...i thought you already did only own matching jogging suits.
Blue and yellow is your color! I love it! And look again at your pictures...the background looks like a scene from "Full House"...Love, Aunt Jill
Fantastic. I hope you bought matching sodies afterwards. (This is Naomi, as in Naomi & Andy Martin, Naomi)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I love it! I wish we lived closer so we could go do fun things all the time. Whit and Jess could find all kinds of crazy outfits and Bret and Dave could train for Ninja Warrior, practicing in made up obstacle courses weekly.
way to get stimulated and in turn stimulate!! wonderful.
I might feel the same about white bottoms as i do about yellow highlighter bottoms.
Although, both you two would want to accentuate your rumps.
MFEO.
P.S. I love Bret in Soffe's.
funny...i thought you already did only own matching jogging suits.
Blue and yellow is your color! I love it! And look again at your pictures...the background looks like a scene from "Full House"...
Love, Aunt Jill
Fantastic. I hope you bought matching sodies afterwards. (This is Naomi, as in Naomi & Andy Martin, Naomi)
Post a Comment