Exactly a year ago today bret and I made the most bomb.com decision of our lives, we decided to get married. On mem. day 2007 we went on a hike and bret pulled out a magical piece of red string and matching t-shirts and I knew he was the one. We decided to commemerate the big day by going on a hike, you know, since we're granola. It was a place called "rock city" and you climb up huge rocks without any gear and it's crazy fun. We also celebrated by eating half our body weight in breakfast foods at Rudy's Never Fail Diner.




I'll post a few more pics when the internet is being more cooperative
7 comments:
Hey Whit! I just found this and I wanted to say thank you thank you thank you for the DVD and Rob's bracelets. I was so touched and it made me cry and laugh and be so grateful for great girls like you. I would like your address as I chucked the box, but I'd like to keep in touch. I hope you're doing GREAT, because your blog is a happy place! And for no reason, since your site is about being weird....I offer for your consideration, the finest in elite bedding the world over. Ahem, I present the Motel 6 bedspread. Feast, it is epic...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v110/MissOhMy/motel6.jpg (sorry, wouldn't let me use HTML)
I promise it's not my photo, but it is a wonder, isn't it?
Half your body weight, huh. What's that, like 7 pounds now?
You guys are so in love it is disgusting.org
You guys are so in love it is disgusting.org
oooohhh looks fun.
alright fluffybuns, who are you?.... is it natalie?! that my guess... you think i dont know about the soda ice at the bottom of a cup? please.. i was born drinking that stuff. thats why i think its part of the drink, just cause its ice doesnt mean it doesnt count. ps. remember the breakfast burritos in that gas station in carpenderia? pss. thanks for letting me use your (bret and whit) blog to talk to others. and your jumping pictures are a whole new level now... i dont even call them "jumping pics", just "bret and whits" thats all not even pics, and if im really in a hurry just "b-dubs"
How do you jump so high?
Post a Comment