Guess Who's Back, Back Again

While scrolling through some recent pictures I had some very fond memories, as well as some not so glorious moments as a Rozier-Baker...

Good Idea:

Bret making me a sign when I got back.


Bad Idea:

Laughing at the short missionary who came over for dinner and got clothes-lined by the yarn on his way out the door.


Good Idea:

Having a Christmas tree this year.


Bad Idea:

Dragging the dead Christmas tree from the family room, through the bedroom and chucking it out the window. I'm still finding pine needles.




Good Idea:

Going to see the people living in trees in Berkeley. They are doing it so that the historic trees won't be cut down to build a weightlifting room, or some type of football oriented facility. They've been up there for 14 months now.


Bad Idea:

The tree people totally ruining the trees


I have more but once again our internet is acting up, so please, stay tuned.

4 comments:

Jen-erator said...

Ms. Whit is that a real ring I see on your left hand?! Did you finally decide on one?! By the way you two are pretty much the cutest people I know!

Jill said...

Hey Bret & Whitney..cousin Jill here. I've been spying on your blog periodically for months now and finally decided I should comment! You guys are a way cute couple I hope you are enjoying married life and California. I love your funny posts! Our blog is shannonandjill.blogspot.com if you wanna check it out!

lindsay lark said...

Um, I don't recall ever hearing about the purchase of that yellow coat, Whit. I might be a little bit jealous.

P.S. Beautiful signs BBQ.

courtney said...

i'm a little upset about this post...would you please PLEASE remember to invite your doting neighbors the next time you throw anything larger than a trash bag out the bedroom window? that's an event that should be shared!