What'll I do

whitneys been out of town for a week now and im already on the brink of insanity. here are some things i do while whitneys gone:

1. make a construction paper chain to count down the days until she returns (when im really bored i make one that counts down the hours)
2. i get really into sports (even golf and tennis start looking very appealing)
3. i actually clean the house (thats when you know im going insane)
4. i place a record on my broken record player, watch the record spin in circles and make weird noises for about 7-9 minutes, and then re-diagnose the record player as broken. repeat 2-3 times.
5. i watch cool hand luke and cry, by myself, at the end.
6. i eat even more trail mix (how that is possible i do not know)
7. i record songs about whitney (check out 'we're gonna get married' HERE

7 comments:

Ems said...

finally an update! but what?! where is she?

Whitney Jay said...

I was always afraid that I'd break down and write a sappy blog like other bloggers do about how much I love my husband or how great he is. Im glad you broke down and did it before me.

Anonymous said...

oh, i can't stand it when little nephew is sad

alisa said...

oh, what a sad pathetic sap you are without whitney. i think all of alameda misses her. whitney, come back!

Chandler and Angie said...

Man, that's the cutest thing ever.

'Cus and Britt said...

We miss Whitney too! that didn't help...did it?

Alyson and Greg Markham said...

Brett,
Cool song. Our family just tuned it! You're so talented!
Anyway, I'm blog stocking. Jill told me to check out her blog and here I am checking out yours!
Hope you guys are doing well :)
-Alyson Markham