Alameda Caucus

Bret and I aren't super politcal people, but we've been really into watching the debates and reading about the candidates. Usually after watching the debates, we turn off the tv and continue our own debates at home. They are about really important issues such as why did I buy the slow churn vanilla dreyers and not the oreo? I usually state my opinion and bret accuses me of being a flip-floper but I try and explain that I am just an agent for change and that I am looking for the best possible change. We also talk about other important topics concerning the candidates such as...

Why does Ron Paul sound like a grown-up Piglet?


















How many times will Giulliani say September 11th and Ronald Reagan?





If these two men look so similar, then why is it that the one running for president is the one that scares me?















If any of you have any political opinions you'd like to share, please... do share.

3 comments:

Diana Hulme said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anonymous said...

that is great! Aunt wendy

Busy Burtons said...

oh whitney... you are stinkin hilarious... funny to find you on here... its crazy who knows who knows who knows who.... you know what i mean. tell linds i say hi!!! Hope you and the hubby are doing FABULOUS!

Ashley