Academy Awards of Alameda


















And the Oscar goes to... The Bay Street Babes for hosting yet another wonderful gathering, this time for the Oscars. I think Alisa had the most "fierce" outfit on, although there were a lot of good ones. As pointed out by a person at the party we did come late and leave early, but when you don't know very much about the films, or which ones have great sound mixing, it's hard to watch 14 hours of it. If Bret and I were the Academy, I think these two films would win all of the awards.

1.
2.
(I'm sorry for the bad layout of this post, I will fix it later, maybe.)

4 comments:

alisa said...

i loved my outfit. it was definitely fierce.

courtney said...

why? why? why does everybody love christian so much??!! a pox on him, his underdeveloped vocabulary, and his overprocessed hair!

Diana Hulme said...

you're stunning.

Kenzie Baker said...

Nice Outfits!! :)
this is little sis kenzie!
love you guys .