1. Eating duck in the backseat of the car together
2. Us getting tag team road rage and her yelling from her car seat "yeah, hey buddy, what do you think you're doing," to the car in front of us.
3. Singing off key with no exact words to tons of different kid songs
4. Eating lots and lots of frozen gogurt.
I love spending time with her and the fact that no matter how grim things are around her, she smiles and gives hugs and is always a fabulous, witty person to be with. I found this picture in my email box and while I was looking at it, I realized that this was one great day. I remember getting home from the race that Linds and I had ran and drinking insane amounts of soda while we laid on the couch with rob and Nat and loving life.
1 comment:
She is really cute. :) Why are you in Houston?
Post a Comment