oh and today I successfully parallel parked for the first time in my life. boo ya.
grown up
I went to the grocery store and when I was checking out I noticed how adult my grocery line up was. I had meat from the butcher, bread crumbs, zucchini, and an array of other ingredients, I almost didn't think it was mine because for the past three years I usually checked out with lean cuisine, lean pockets, fuji apples, and 4 cereal boxes. I started thinking about how grown-up my life has gotten lately, but then I got home and the house was set up for a ninja warrior obstacle course and bret and I spent the night talking about when we will realistically own a VW van and that there is a 90% chance we'll name one of our children sufjan. Not to mention we still get our faces painted, fall asleep every night on the couch, and eat ice cream out of the carton.

oh and today I successfully parallel parked for the first time in my life. boo ya.
oh and today I successfully parallel parked for the first time in my life. boo ya.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
that was seriously the best face paint job i've ever seen. that day at riverwoods. member how the 'hot air balloon ride' happened while the balloon was tied to the ground? and bravo on the parking. i think that's reason no.1 i could never make it in a real city.
Sufjan Baker, I like it. Can you name your other child M.?
you need to mix in some pickles and stuffed olives...
congratulations on the parallel parking!! such an accomplishment here in the bay area. if it makes you feel better, i totally think you are an adult.
Sadly, I still can't parallel park even though I've been driving for over 10 years. In fact, I've had to get out of my car and ask a stranger on the street to parallel park for me.
Glad to hear it is a genetic trait.
who is that tall glass of milk that is the shadow in that picture?
Post a Comment