
If that wasn't enough, Lindsay Rozier was also born on this blessed day. When we were kids we convinced my dad to let us become part of a group called Indian Guides, which come to think of it is a very odd organization, but at our first Pow Wow we had to be renamed indian names and Lindsay was known as Little Whip, which is oh so perfect. I think if my family did superlitives at the end of each year, Lindsay would definitly win "most generous rozier" or maybe "most kind-hearted rozier". And in case your wondering how our Indian Guide careers went, we only went to two Pow Wows until I even realized it was weird and I was about 6. We then became part of a singing group called "Sunshine Generation" and we got to wear these wonderful outfitts...

I'm grateful for 3.15. Happy Birthday BBQ and Little Whip.
12 comments:
Hey Whitney, I guess you are wondering what I am doing here. Well Auntie Robin sent me your family newsletter and I got this web site from your dad's entery. I hope you don't mind. Anyway love all your pictures and comments. Happy Birthday to everyone. Hope all is well with you and your family. Karen Mortensen
Sunshine generation has a very special place in my heart...oh, those outfits. I love th at pic and especially the astro behind you guys. Happy Birthday Bret!!!
I wish I had that outfit in adult size to wear on my birthday every year.
Happy birthday Bret- that first picture of you almost looks like you and Whitney. March birthdays are the best.
Hey Bret,
Happy Birthday! I love that pic of you and Katie in the old split level house - we had some great times there. You are such a great guy and we hope you had an awesome day!
PS - Whitney, the sunshine generation outfits are a classic!
Wow who is the cute little girl with the piggy tails? Happy Birthday Bret! We love you so much. Taylor asks about you all the time. You are such an awesome guy and we are glad that you were born. We are glad that whitney was born too! I love the outfits, only you guys could pull those off!
Dude, that picture of you and Lindsay in front of the asstro is classic. I can't believe you forgot to mention Dad's Indian Guide name "Chief Maple Bar." What was yours?
Dude, that picture of you and Lindsay in front of the asstro is classic. I can't believe you forgot to mention Dad's Indian Guide name "Chief Maple Bar." What was yours?
oh my gosh... i didnt forget your birthday.. i swear. ask anna. ive been planning on it for months, i had all kinds of ideas of things to do, send you, mail to you... are we still friends? i think it was cause i had to go pick up the parents in shanghai and then give a talk the next day.. and i just got busy... never again bret. i mainly blame it on the fact that china doesnt celebrate the ides of march, thats my reminder you know? anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ps. hbj4 is official!
Bret B.. March 15.. Remember when you
were a little kid and we would ask you when your birthday was and you said "March fifteen"
That was so cute!
My Indian name in first grade was Sunshine. Boring! But we did form a small tribe that would meet at recess and we'd smear dandilions on our arms, do dances, make mud bowls--you know, the usual stuff. Thanks for making me smile with this post, and thanks for having a funny blog.
I don't know if i like the astro van in the backround or the outfits better! So awesome!
Post a Comment