No Diggity, No Doubt

For Christmas I asked for a jacket and I found that if I spent $20 more dollars then I would get free shipping, so I did the right thing and continued scrolling through urbanoutfitters.com to find the perfect 20 dollar item. I decided that I could rule out any ridiculous shirt/skirt/dress because my need for costume-like clothing has decreased since college and I should get a practical item that could be worn for years to come. and then I found these....



Automatically I thought of FIVE very practical uses for them...
1. To accompany Bret on his 7:50 am commute to work
2. To wear to any 50's,60's,70's,80's or future-themed parties
3. Cheerleading outfitt for bret's basketball game
4. Self Defense. (their hyper-reflective quality in the daytime would surely blind any on-looker)
5. Jumping pictures, need I say more?

5 comments:

alisa said...

oh whitney. i'm so glad you are back. thank you.

lindsay lark said...

Wow. wow.

kfiet said...

blue spandex + purple shorts + pink uggs + red fresno state + powdered wig (brown head grey) = most desirable.

Richard said...

that's the same decision your mother would have made 30 years ago...or 3 days ago

molly said...

Those stretchy reflective pants must have really been made for you, they allowed you to perfect the jumping pictures and your splits in the air...flawless