
Here is a collage dedicated to the food establishments we ate at on our 3 day tour of the South. We explored every type of fried food there is... fried green tomatoes, fried okra, fried chicken and waffles, you name it, we ate it. My question is, is do people in the South really eat that much fried chicken? Every where we went there were billboards for different fast food places and restaurants all advertising fried chicken. I think that was the most surprising thing of the trip, oh and that so many people smoke... did no one get the memo that cigarettes turn your teeth yellow, contaminate your lungs, and slowly kill you? There were entire families smoking, like teenagers and their parents.
Other than the cigs, everything about the trip was wonderful. The fall colors, the accents, the charming towns with incredible architecture, we loved every second of it. I'm still working on uploading the rest of the pics, because I know everyone is just dying to see just albums of me and b.
4 comments:
How was Paula's food? Amazing I'm sure!
How fun...fun down South, love it:). Fried Green Tomatoes..need to try those sometime!
steak n shake
do kat and laura know you went there
That Steak n Shake never looked so good. What did you get?
Post a Comment