At 7:30am on Saturday I woke up and decided to get my fabric scissors out and give myself a haircut similar to what you would see on a 12 year old Asian. Or a lampshade.
oh my gosh...i almost have the exact same haircut. i braved a new hair dresser and the absurd prices here in NY and she totally gave me a short hair cut with super straight bangs. i'm so glad i get to share the cut with you.
There must be a genetic component to this hair cut, I had that haircut for most of my elementary school days. At the time I didn't think I was in style. Maybe I was just 45 years ahead of my time... or maybe the slightly longer length makes all the difference... If our pictures were side by side in "that magazine" the check mark would be in your box. Auntie Robin
8 comments:
i think it's beautiful, edgy, and so appropriate in preparation for coming to china.
yes! love it, bangs are in. And you are hot.
I definitely did the same thing a few months ago, only it didn't look this good. It just made me look like I did when I was 5.
So...what'll it take to get Bret the same haircut? At least for a day?
oh my gosh...i almost have the exact same haircut. i braved a new hair dresser and the absurd prices here in NY and she totally gave me a short hair cut with super straight bangs. i'm so glad i get to share the cut with you.
I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOUR ASIAN BEAUTY IN PERSON. SHOULD MON AND I DO IT TOO AT THREE AM THE NIGHT BEFORE THE WEDDING SO WE CAN ALL BE TWINNERS?
There must be a genetic component to this hair cut, I had that haircut for most of my elementary school days. At the time I didn't think I was in style. Maybe I was just 45 years ahead of my time... or maybe the slightly longer length makes all the difference...
If our pictures were side by side in "that magazine" the check mark would be in your box.
Auntie Robin
I love it Whit! I just wish I could do my own hair... you're fabulous! PS Thanks for having a sleepover with us! It was so fun!
Post a Comment