Oh I forgot to mention that we had free southwest flights so we got to chose free round trip tickets and we chose Raleigh because neither of us had ever been there.
What?!!! Where is the pic of you guys sitting on the Forrest Gump Bench staring at a box of chocolates? Or on the steps of Juliette Gordon Low's house, the founder of Girl Scouts...all in Savannah... HOW FUN !!!
8 comments:
Very nice pictures. Looks like you had fun. Why did you go there? Just for fun?
Oh I forgot to mention that we had free southwest flights so we got to chose free round trip tickets and we chose Raleigh because neither of us had ever been there.
Nice pictures Whit and Bret.
So glad that you got to go on that vacation!
Love Aunt Wendy
P.S. Happy Birthday Whitney
love these pictures. so glad you guys had fun.
I just loved them!
What?!!! Where is the pic of you guys sitting on the Forrest Gump Bench staring at a box of chocolates? Or on the steps of Juliette Gordon Low's house, the founder of Girl Scouts...all in Savannah... HOW FUN !!!
I've seen that huge Mexican amusement thing on the Food Network! I hope you picked out a cute neighborhood to live in for when you move there!
lets just move there in 2010. all 3 of us.
Post a Comment