More! More! Gimme More!
I take it a fish eye is a camera lens and not a new world view?dad
I like the pics!Auntie Wendy
For a second it looked like Bret was pointing to his smile with another finger. Then I remembered that Bret is a nice boy.
Still waiting for the anniversary trip entry...
wow, those pics are sweet. I'm glad I've actually taken a few pics of you guys with that nice blue fish eye camera. sweeeeet.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
More! More! Gimme More!
I take it a fish eye is a camera lens and not a new world view?
dad
I like the pics!
Auntie Wendy
For a second it looked like Bret was pointing to his smile with another finger. Then I remembered that Bret is a nice boy.
Still waiting for the anniversary trip entry...
wow, those pics are sweet. I'm glad I've actually taken a few pics of you guys with that nice blue fish eye camera. sweeeeet.
Post a Comment