I'm not really sure of what I want in the future (should I be admitting that?) but I do know I want this... which I guess requires having kids and money. Neither of which I have right now so I guess I have to put those two things in the future plan. picture found here
Yes, I second this stair/slide element in a future house. That is why when my family went to Arizona over New Years I would only make a reservation at the Rustler's Rooste restaurant that had a slide to get to the dining area. We went there when I was 7 and remembered it 20 years later. They also had a slide in the kids toy store in SLC called Gregory's.
5 comments:
Even I would like that!
Yes, I second this stair/slide element in a future house. That is why when my family went to Arizona over New Years I would only make a reservation at the Rustler's Rooste restaurant that had a slide to get to the dining area. We went there when I was 7 and remembered it 20 years later. They also had a slide in the kids toy store in SLC called Gregory's.
That is so brilliant I am having a hard time wrapping my mind around it. How convenient for pushing things like luggage and laundry down the stairs.
Your fantasy tree house/shed home is sounding cooler and cooler by the second.
You don't need kids for this. I guaran-dang-tee Bret would use that every day. And pretty much anyone who comes over to visit.
Excellent idea, right up there with a slide from the bedroom window down to the pool.
Post a Comment