Some Really Great People

I promise this willl not become a birthday post only type blog, but I have put everything on hold in life until March 31st, including this blog. Why? Nothing exciting, just busy-ness.

But I have not put birthdays on hold and on March 15th, two very important birthdays take place.

I'm usually a birthday fanatic, I LOVE holidays, especially the personal type but like I said before I put most things on hold, so this year bret got a hatchet for his birthday. Happy Birhday Bret, you're my favorite human being on the planet. Enjoy your hatchet/tomahawk

And Lindsay Lark, your present will be coming a week late. You're really great. I wish you were here so we could play dodgeball with juggling hacky-sacks and you could beat me at board games.

3 comments:

Aaron said...

Happy birthday to both of those wonderful people! PS I'm glad Bret had a supporting role in the movie Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

Richard said...

Hatchet? I would keep that one quiet unless he wants to be the new Scoutmaster...

What a cute pic of Hailey and Lindsay!

lindsay lark said...

Oh man, what I would give to be laying on the beach in Tahoe with Hailey right now!