Ode to Alameda from Bret Baker on Vimeo.
Soo cute. Great work on the video Brett.
I've gone longer than my two month window without a visit and I'm having withdrawls.I need a little Alameda in my life.
Bret, I love your editing skills and the fun shots you guys get. What video camera are you using to shoot these?
this is the cutest thing i've ever seen.
now i'm just homesick....and a little surprised that romiro and sons didn't make the edit.
Fantastic appearance by Lee's donuts. I don't think we can ever move out of Alameda after seeing that video.
Really CUTE!!! Music was perfect for it.
You're the two buffest, dancingest regular doughnut eaters I know. Must be the magic of Alameda....
Stop making me cry.How could we ever leave Alameda (or you two) after that....
You guys are so cool. I love this! So sweet.
So you guys inspired us... and we made our own video. Your blog is super entertaining.
That's it. I'm coming back with a Provo music video.
Needed some good humor tonight and cruised your blog. SO, SO, cute! You guys are funny-I love it!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Soo cute. Great work on the video Brett.
I've gone longer than my two month window without a visit and I'm having withdrawls.I need a little Alameda in my life.
Bret, I love your editing skills and the fun shots you guys get. What video camera are you using to shoot these?
this is the cutest thing i've ever seen.
now i'm just homesick....and a little surprised that romiro and sons didn't make the edit.
Fantastic appearance by Lee's donuts. I don't think we can ever move out of Alameda after seeing that video.
Really CUTE!!! Music was perfect for it.
You're the two buffest, dancingest regular doughnut eaters I know. Must be the magic of Alameda....
Stop making me cry.
How could we ever leave Alameda (or you two) after that....
You guys are so cool. I love this! So sweet.
So you guys inspired us... and we made our own video. Your blog is super entertaining.
That's it. I'm coming back with a Provo music video.
Needed some good humor tonight and cruised your blog. SO, SO, cute! You guys are funny-I love it!
Post a Comment