O Brother Where Art Thou is definitely one of the best movie/soundtracks of all time.
Lots of peeps have been wondering about the artist. So in case you're wondering, the song is "Home" and the artist is Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros. I learned that Drew Barrymore likes this band too, it looks like you and Drew have more in common than you thought, Richard.
First of all, Bret does a mighty impressive moonwalk. Not to take dad down a notch, but his Jeopardy robot shuffle is a far cry from Bret's mad dancing skillz.
Secondly, Whitney's hip thrust arm move had me in tears of laughter.
My girls just loved your video. They thought it was sooooo crazy that you would ride your bike in the house! Peyton loved that you danced on the beach :)
I LOVE that dad is blog stalking the comments section of your site. The only thing more pathetic than him repeatedly checking in is me doing the same! :-)
I drove through Oregon 4 times this summer and wish that I had the Get Weird crew to spice up the trip. The best part about Oregon, for me, was the guy that pumped my gas. The best part of the music video was Bret riding in circles in the hotel room. I could have watched this video for hours. Man you guys are awesome.
26 comments:
my favorite is whitney's famous "toothbrushing" stance while bret does the moonwalk
Bret dances like his father in law.
this is cute.
Love the video...so many great parts! You guys win the award for my favorite couple.
I love this
This is my new favorite song. It sounds like something from O Brother Where Art Thou, one of my favorite movies.
O Brother Where Art Thou is definitely one of the best movie/soundtracks of all time.
Lots of peeps have been wondering about the artist. So in case you're wondering, the song is "Home" and the artist is Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros. I learned that Drew Barrymore likes this band too, it looks like you and Drew have more in common than you thought, Richard.
First of all, Bret does a mighty impressive moonwalk. Not to take dad down a notch, but his Jeopardy robot shuffle is a far cry from Bret's mad dancing skillz.
Secondly, Whitney's hip thrust arm move had me in tears of laughter.
This is the best vacation video ever.
Who is Bret calling a peep?
Do I know Drew?
you don't know perennial romantic comedy star drew barrymore? watch wedding singer.
oh, that Drew Barrymore...Lionel's granddaughter.
I love that I feel like I just watched a Beatles music video, but starring the Bret & Whitney Family Band.
I LOVE THIS! you guys are so adventurous!
So that's why you wouldn't look out the window and come to ice cream on Saturday.
I am very impressed, great video guys.
Wow! That was 5 minutes of ENTERTAINMENT! It is great to see you two having so much fun! We love you Bret...
It seems like every day is Sadie Hawkins with you two...
I love this video!
I love this video! Love Auntie Wendy
Excuse me lady, you're not Auntie to your own daughter...
haha That's my Aunt Wendy Wahlen
My girls just loved your video. They thought it was sooooo crazy that you would ride your bike in the house! Peyton loved that you danced on the beach :)
I LOVE that dad is blog stalking the comments section of your site. The only thing more pathetic than him repeatedly checking in is me doing the same! :-)
It took several viewings but I have now confirmed that Ted made the trip too!
I drove through Oregon 4 times this summer and wish that I had the Get Weird crew to spice up the trip. The best part about Oregon, for me, was the guy that pumped my gas. The best part of the music video was Bret riding in circles in the hotel room. I could have watched this video for hours. Man you guys are awesome.
Post a Comment