amen!
If you had Bret had started a little younger you would have both been great half pipers...but I'd rather have you both safe and in one piece.
Totally agree. We watched his first run on the half pipe. Luckily he went last. After his run, the 2nd round of runs was SO BORING. And then they had the women go the NEXT night. No offense, but couldn't they have switched those two around?
you hate to update your blog
shaun white hates you
because you never post on your blog
and shaun white hates nonbloggers
This is one of the funniest things I've read all month.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
amen!
If you had Bret had started a little younger you would have both been great half pipers...but I'd rather have you both safe and in one piece.
Totally agree. We watched his first run on the half pipe. Luckily he went last. After his run, the 2nd round of runs was SO BORING. And then they had the women go the NEXT night. No offense, but couldn't they have switched those two around?
you hate to update your blog
shaun white hates you
because you never post on your blog
and shaun white hates nonbloggers
This is one of the funniest things I've read all month.
Post a Comment