Sometimes I wish I could just have a real quick conversation with my sister so I could ask her questions like, "How do you grow your hair out from a pixie?" Because right now i have a mullet.

anyone have any suggestions? Oh and the reason I look pregnant in this picture is because uh?? I don't know why.
7 comments:
I wish I could talk to her too. I really only got the chance to talk to her at your wedding reception. It was wonderful too. The conversation and your reception. Such a happy time.
why are you growing out your hair? I liked it! but, i maybe i little biased
I'll bet you're even cute in a mullet, but I do like your hair short!
Hmmm...I know the answer to this one...and you're not going to like it. There is no good way to grow out short hair without going through some awkward phases.
In fact, I was looking through some old pictures the other day and got a good laugh over pictures of Robin with a serious Dorthy Hamil bowl cut during one of her grow-out phases.
I love the short hair and vote you just buy a flo-bee, find your right setting and keep it up for life.
i second the flo-bee motion.
Pregnant? Maybe they look that way early stage in Ethiopia...
Your stylist should be able to shape it as it grows out!! That is what I have done in the past. Go in every 6 weeks and ask for it to be shaped.
I miss her too!
Erin
Post a Comment