I'm Alright Lee Carter!


Whatever you're doing you should stop right now and watch Son of Rambo. Twice. I think it came out awhile ago so maybe everyone has already seen it, but no one told me about it. It's adorable. Any other good movies I should be aware of?

5 comments:

linds said...

saw it awhile ago and loved it! can't think of another good one at the moment though!

nrozier said...

Have you seen 'Millions'? So cute!

Richard said...

We saw Temple Grandin on HBO recently...really good.

Kristina said...

top ten best movies of all time. i literally watched it twice (in a row) when I first saw it.

courtney said...

i guess cameron and i should've invited you out to see it with us, but you guys only watch movies years after they come out on vhs, right? i thought that was a rule...
and you're right, it was super loveable.