So Mysterious


I have been seeing this bumper sticker my entire life so Bret and I decided to go to Santa Cruz and see what it was all about. The most shocking thing is that when you step inside you feel really nauseous all of a sudden. But despite the nausea, we really enjoyed it. I also liked how it was ran completely by teenagers and two men that stood in the parking lot arguing with each other for the entire 1.5 hours we were there, mysterious indeed.



5 comments:

Karen Mortensen said...

Thanks for clearing this up. I have often wondered about that place too.

molly said...

It looks like magic. I have been trying to go there for three years now~ it will be on the top of the list for 2010 now.

Nate and Julie said...

i remember going there as a kid and thinking it was a magical place. I always wondered if it would seem half as magical from an adult perspective.

Richard said...

And I thought it was just a tourist trap...I am going to take your mother there as soon as we visit Calico Ghost Town first...

kate said...

whoa. cool.