Looking back on these pictures, I realize that I probably felt nauseous at the Mystery Spot because I ate a glazed twist and a 2 lb burrito before 1:00pm.
What is crazy is I bought Andy some fake moustaches for Christmas and we wanted to wear them around to cheer ourselves through the Winter. We have spares. When we visit the lobsters in Maine we can all don them!
I have a friend who all the members in her family get a mustache tattoo on the side of their index finger-- so that they can hold it up to their lip or anyone else's in pictures... etc. you think i'm lying, but its true. so, you're not the only one that thinks mustaches make everything funnier.
7 comments:
What is crazy is I bought Andy some fake moustaches for Christmas and we wanted to wear them around to cheer ourselves through the Winter. We have spares. When we visit the lobsters in Maine we can all don them!
I have a friend who all the members in her family get a mustache tattoo on the side of their index finger-- so that they can hold it up to their lip or anyone else's in pictures... etc. you think i'm lying, but its true. so, you're not the only one that thinks mustaches make everything funnier.
I cannot get enough of you and your short hair. It is so stinkin cute. Even cuter than that adorable Ramona Quimby bob you had when you were little.
Where is Bret standing and how did you find that "temple" mural?
@Naomi - PLEASE save some mustaches for the Maine trip, it would double to triple the amount of fun we'll have.
@Molly - whoa I didn't even realize the mural was of the temple. It was on the side of Taqueria Apatzingan in Santa Cruz.
hahaha you are so funny!! How fun! where'd you get those?
oh wondrous new blog banner--it is glorious to behold!
Post a Comment