We went to Sunol Regional Park, I'm not really sure where it is or if it could even be considered a hike, but it was sunny and that's all that matters. Our weekends consist of three things, trying to spend time in the sun, eating donuts, and talking about the barn that we'll one day live in and all the logistics of it. They usually consist of other things that we have to do because we are adults, but they're not nearly as fun to think about as sunshine, donuts, and barns.
9 comments:
I love the tennies with the skinny jeans, such a good look for you.
WHY DID LINDSAY LARK have to beat me. I wanted to make that comment.
So yeah,
I love the tennies with the skinny jeans, such a good look for you.
Bret's hair is approximately 6ft long!
Where do you find these gems? I need to start reading the same stuff you do. By the way, there's a shout of to you two on my blog.
How does Bret jump so high?
I know why Bret jumps so high...cause he's been playing basketball every wednesday night for a while now and pretty soon he'll be dunking the ball
Who cares?!
Where are the pictures of Hailey?
P.S.
I am happy to let you build your dream barn in my backyard. In fact I am looking at a house right now with a huge unfinished barn in the backyard. Perhaps your dream can come true sooner than you thought.
gnu--you've got so much hair! how long are you going to grow it out?
HAHAHA oh my gosh!! I laughed so hard that you remembered that! It's so weird..things really don't ever change! How in the WORLD are you guys? My husband always asks about you for some reason and I think it's so funny. He's so confused about the random wedding we went to long ago for my all time greatest friend growing up who he's never seen or talked to since hahaha-oh it's too bad you don't live closer so we could be friends..which leads me to, where ARE you living!? Oh heavens child keep in touch I miss you!
p.s. I love the tennies with the skinny jeans, such a good look for you.
Post a Comment