I like face paint

I think when I have kids it will be more likely for them to have their faces painted then not painted. I love face paint. It's just so funny and it makes everyone happy when you go out with it. (Except for the huge scary beard that Hailey painted on bret's face and when we went to the park he scared all the kids and they went to the other part of the playground).

I think I inherited this love from my mom, who also happens to be an amazing face painter. Well, an amazing painter in general and can translate it onto a face canvas. A few weekends ago we went up to Truckee and spent most of the weekend eating junk, going to the park, and getting our faces painted by Hailey.






8 comments:

Carly said...

Hey thanks for keeping it real, you always make me smile when I visit your blog. Except when I read about Talay 2. That is sad.

Your cousin-in-law Enoch.

nrozier said...

Oh my goodness, now I understand why everyone switched playgrounds when Bret showed up. His uni-bomber facial hair is quite the statement.

Anonymous said...

You guys look beautiful. Well, I am not too sure about Bret. He does look a little scary. What a good sport though. Karen- David Shepard's sister.

We have a blog.
http://tkdmortensen.blogspot.com

Ms. Thomas said...

Who's that girl with the short brown hair?

hudd and anna said...

whitney, the hair on your head looks beautiful with your beautiful face. bret also looks amazing...that's really all there is to it.

alisa said...

i love the haircut whitney!

'Cus and Britt said...

Me next! I am so jealous! I love getting my face painted!!!

Richard said...

I know what I want for Christmas. Some of those pictures in frames!!