I wore sweatpants today. I hate you.
i never get sick of these.
I love your jumping pictures. I will have to try it someday.. although i think you have some inherit jumping talent which i am afraid i lack.
I think 80 degree weather requires some awesome jumps as well! Also, can I have your legs? Mine definitely wouldn't look as cute as yours...
you have the prettiest legs. don't let this freak you out, since this is my first post on your blog.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I wore sweatpants today. I hate you.
i never get sick of these.
I love your jumping pictures. I will have to try it someday.. although i think you have some inherit jumping talent which i am afraid i lack.
I think 80 degree weather requires some awesome jumps as well! Also, can I have your legs? Mine definitely wouldn't look as cute as yours...
you have the prettiest legs. don't let this freak you out, since this is my first post on your blog.
Post a Comment