I think if I took more pictures I'd be inclined to blog more, but since I don't here's some examples of things I would blog about if I had pictures of them....
1. A picture of Hailey, my neice, in my bathtub with all of my rarely used kitchen utensils because, shockingly to hailey, I don't currently own any bath toys
2. A pic of Bret coming home from his victorious softball game last night in a teenie, tiny jazz sweatshirt and his "lucky cap" which also happens to be three times the size of his head.
3. A picture of the eclair I was eating at 7:30 am, thus causing be to be late for work
4. A picture of my surprised face when I was asleep on the floor behind a teachers desk during PE time and the principle walked in
5. All of the beautiful cards, meals, and flowers I have recieved in the past two weeks. Thank you, they mean a lot to me.
1 comment:
bret, your on a softball team!? you are so lucky, ive been thinking alot lately about how i could start one up out here. i like the jazz support too. with the sweater i mean
Post a Comment