This could not bring me more joy! Oh I am SOOOOOOOOOOO excited for you guys! You will be wonderful parents and you'll have one beautiful baby! Best news ever!
Congratulations!!! Found your blog via the Pixtons and saw this post! You guys are going to be fabulous parents and Whitney, you are going to be one amazing mom. Jake has agreed tha you guys will have the hippest baby in the Bay Area! Take care!
12 comments:
This announcement is great, both in content and design
Congratulations! You will be a great mama.
YESSSSSS!!
woo hoo! congrats! that is so exciting!
This could not bring me more joy! Oh I am SOOOOOOOOOOO excited for you guys! You will be wonderful parents and you'll have one beautiful baby! Best news ever!
I'm a big fan of Baby Baker! We love you guys.
I'm a big fan of Baby Baker! We love you guys.
So happy for you. Congratulations.
congratulations!
Can't wait to see the cuteness that will be happening in August. Congratulations guys!
Congratulations!!! Found your blog via the Pixtons and saw this post! You guys are going to be fabulous parents and Whitney, you are going to be one amazing mom. Jake has agreed tha you guys will have the hippest baby in the Bay Area! Take care!
We at the Shepard house are jumping up and down! Literally, you know us. Congratulations!
Oh and thanks for visiting my baby in Laie.
Post a Comment