Ode To Alameda

It's starting to sink in that we will not be islanders anymore. To commemorate the years of joy it has brought us I present a visual ode to Alameda.

The bay
SF from Alameda
Alameda Marina
The Mrs. at the port
The port of Oakland
Alameda Avenue

8 comments:

Karen Mortensen said...

Pretty pictures. Where are you moving to?

The Pixton Family said...

Alameda won't be the same without you two!

Rhett Maurice Billen said...

Love that out of 6 photos, the AT ATs made it in there.

linds said...

So fun! Where are you going?

Alicia and Devin said...

I loved the Ode to Alameda. No one does it like Get Weird films. If we produced a similarly enthusiastic film about Detroit, we would be shot. Got to love Alameda. You once told me, "the water keeps the weirdos out." Looks like Alameda just Got Weird. Sure love you guys.

Bret Baker said...

We are off to Berkeley to manage a Sorority House

Rachel said...

Berkeley sounds wonderful!

Carly said...

Would you guys mind if a put a link to your blog on my new blog? (yes I know I had a link to it on my old blog but I am just now learning blogging ettiquete, sorry)

Its www.lifeisapuzzle.net if you're curious.