strike a pose

Bret likes to withhold information. He'll deny this and say that he just forgets to tell me things. I can tell you what he ate for lunch every day last week and about really dull conversations he had with people, but he'll forget to tell me things like, "A few weeks ago I got roped into a project at work and now my face is going to plastered in 1,000 Walmarts across America".

If you think that that is the only instance, it's not, I have a whole arsenal of them. One time after being married for awhile, and knowing each other for years, we were talking to a friend about rabies and Bret said, "Well when I was bit by a rabid dog, I just had to get a lot of shots." WHAT? How the heck do I know the name of every kid that lived on your block when you were seven but you forgot to tell me that in your early twenties you were bit by a rabid dog?!

I can't wait to see what else he has up his sleeve.

9 comments:

Richard said...

I think Bret looks like Brad Pitt after a full course of rabies treatments...for someone known affectionately as "The Vault" you have a lot of nerve complaining about Brets lack of sharing.

lindsay lark said...

Is Bret in cahoots with J?

Grandma Honey said...

So when is this going to be up? I rarely go to Walmart but now I will be visiting often so I can get a picture of this!

Brad said...

I'm excited for when Bret reveals he was Cosmo.

Richard said...

I thought my subscription included at least weekly updates...?

Whitney Jay said...

testing

Monica and Whitney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Richard said...

Love the new interface, now you just need some new material. Looking forward to your visit this weekend!

Your biggest fans,

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Wow that is soooooooo funny. Sounds like me and my boyfie. We know each other so well and tell each other everything but sometimes we think we told each other something that most of our friends already know yet we end up being last to know