I like constant change. Unfortunately, or actually fortunately, I live in a place I like and am married to a person I like and I semi-enjoy my job (are there people who love their jobs? If so, who are you? and what do you do?). With that being said, the only thing I can think of to change is my hair. Constant change. I think all of these pictures were taken within two years. The only picture I didn't include was from a 4 month time period where I had a serious mullet. If you have any ideas of what my next hair do' should be, please let my hairstylist (Bret) know.
You look good in all of the pictures, but the short short hair was my favorite. SO CUTE. I guess this means you are going to be a good looking middle aged lady who can pull off mom hair. Score.
4 comments:
how is bret with a pair of sewing scissors?
You look good in all of the pictures, but the short short hair was my favorite. SO CUTE. I guess this means you are going to be a good looking middle aged lady who can pull off mom hair. Score.
You are dang cute regardless the color or length. Think I'll send Chickee to Alameda for a trim...
Maybe some highlights too.
Post a Comment