Those two six year olds aren't the only Wilson lovers, Bret too has an affinity for the beard, so much so that this was his pumpkin this year:WORLD CHAMPS
When I saw the Giants bandwagon coming about two weeks ago, I decided to jump on. And boy did I! I had never watched a baseball game until two weeks ago and in the past few weeks, baseball is all we talk about in this part of town. Today a six year old won a coin guessing game and ran around the classroom doing this famous Brian Wilson pose, while another student chanted "FEAR THE BEAR, FEAR THE BEARD"
Those two six year olds aren't the only Wilson lovers, Bret too has an affinity for the beard, so much so that this was his pumpkin this year:
While I am now a big Giants fan, I thought it was kind of funny that the headline in the Tribune, in size 340 font, read WORLD CHAMPS!! The Giants have proved that they are the best baseball players, but can they really declare themselves world champs if they played another American team? Maybe they can, I'm new to this baseball business.
Those two six year olds aren't the only Wilson lovers, Bret too has an affinity for the beard, so much so that this was his pumpkin this year:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I've never understood why it was the 'world series' when it's only in America. Probably just because it sounds way more awesome?
I love that pumpkin!
Toronto Blue Jays
Montreal Expos (RIP)
Hi guys!
wow! you are amazing!!! I love the pumpkin and am jealous that we don´t live there,expecially because San Francisco was our other choice when we were deciding to move.
Best pumpkin ever.
Bret and I challenge the rest of you to a pumpkin carving contest next year...
i'm sad that you're a giants fan, but glad that you've caught baseball fever.
Post a Comment