I was going to get Whitney a gift for her birthday, but there's a 98.4% chance that she would just take it back. So instead I gave her a card that read...
So we're gonna go on a trip. Any suggestions on where in the world we should go? The only exclusions are Antarctica and Las Vegas, anywhere else is fair game.
12 comments:
italy! india! scandinavian any country! greece! alabama! i love this game!
antartica is really out? cause i look up excursions there on a regular basis and might be able to find you a good deal.
Egypt! Go ride a camel and float the Nile!
All of those exotic locations sound really nice, but have you guys thought about Salt Lake City?
morocco- i know it is all in the middle east and such... but it looks so pretty! and interesting!
I'm with Shannon--Antarctica all the way! In fact, December is the time to go and beginning next year they are going to impose a bunch of travel restrictions that will make going there harder. Now's your chance!
I forgot to mention that I only have one fear in life: cold weather
Hawaii of course! and you can watch the international surf competitions.
Oh man! I love this game! I second all of Kate's suggestions and add in Egypt + Jordan as one trip. And then if you go there, I want to go with you and I will even translate!!
Did I just invite myself on your birthday trip? Yes. Yes i did.
This is my favorite blog...have you been to the deep south yet? AZ and NM are nice this time of year and, of course, there is always Alpine!
If Antarctica's out, I vote, Tierra Del Fuego, (Ushuaia) Argentina. It's on the southern tip of Argentina/South America. Their slogan is "El fin del mundo, el principio de todo" which translates to "The end of the world, the beginning of everything." Plus, since it's in the southern hemisphere, it's summer now.
And if not, I say go see the Boyden Caverns in Kings Canyon National Park, CA. It's closer.
I swear I'm not saying this because I lived there and LOVE it to death... but New Zealand for sure! Sooooo much to do there (on both islands) and it's summer there right now! Not to mention Fiji and Australia are really close too!
Post a Comment