My number one all-time favorite thing to do in the whole world is to see things I've never seen before. More specifically places I have never seen. They don't have to be famous, or glamorous, or international, you can drive me through a suburb of Sacramento and my heart will beat fast. Well this past week Bret and I went on a business trip and I got to see lots of things I had never seen, such as:
Kenosha, Wisconsin (I've also never seen myself stand so awkwardly for a photo)

The Chicago River (I may have seen this when I was 14 but I didn't remember it)

I had never seen a man randomly wearing the exact same outfit as Monica and carrying his purse on the same shoulder

I had never tasted a donut this large or this good or from such a ghetto place

I also tasted the best
pizza of my life (I didn't take a picture of the pizza, but this is us standing outside the pizza place)

I've also never seen a warehouse stacked to the ceiling with boxes and had to sort through 850 boxes and count over 17,000 items.

8 comments:
it's really good for my self-esteem when a 16 year old boy looks better than me in MY outfit.
Dat's ghetto donuts? Malnati's Pizza? No tree hugging? I'm so proud I could burst!!
Next time bring the Cottrells back with you please.
It must run in the family. I LOVE LOVE LOVE seeing new things.
P.S. And really? I go to Chicago like once a month and you couldn't pick a week when I was actually there? Next time, I guess.
Love the pics and love that you were in Wisconsin! You look so good Whit! Looks like lots of fun and I'm still in awe over the look alike with Mon. Crazy!
Was your heart beating quickly when we pulled into Brannan Island? I'm not sure it had quite the same effect.
it's definitely my favorite thing to do too. (listening to other people's conversations and people watching is pretty far up there too...). Isn't Wisconsin great?!?
Post a Comment