Bret's Boot Has Seen Better Days

This past weekend Bret capsized in a kayak and had to crawl out of the water... but don't worry he had his boot on so his foot didn't break anymore, just a lot of seaweed caught in the velcro and an incredible amount of sand soaked into the neoprene part.

6 comments:

naomi said...

what on earth was he doing out at sea hahahaha

Richard said...

He has sure lost alot of weight...

Katie said...

capsizing in a kayak has got to be one of my worst nightmares. gah.

thanks for the book recommendations. I LOVED the Glass Castle too so I'm thinking we have similar taste. I'll check out those other ones. (Did you know Jeanette Walls wrote a prequel -- Half Broke Horses? I just started it.)

Da Denninghoff's said...

If it isn't one of the cutiest funiest couples I know. I was blog hopping and came across yours. I still remember you two dancing in the middle of the street on fifty. It's good to see you both so happy:)

By the way it's Nita!

Alicia and Devin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alicia and Devin said...

as your foot doctor I have to ask, when did you brake your foot? And why didn't you have a plastic bag over your CAM boot?