I love Hawaii and Shave Ice and Bret- In That Order

Don't let my mullet and sweat pants gathered at the ankle distract you too much from the glory of Hawaii. In case you were under some false impression that I was at all cool, this video will prove otherwise. And can I give another "what what" to Bret with his video taping genius, and that baby... Ms. Brooke Muff, greatest adventure baby in the world.


Ode to Hawaii from Bret Baker on Vimeo.

11 comments:

Jani Jean said...

I LOVE this video and I LOVE your hair. Not too jealous of your sweat pants. =)

hanner said...

whatever. you two are the coolest. robbie and i attempted video documenting guatemala and it just didn't turn out that great. you inspire me!

Richard said...

Wendy loves Hailey, shave ice, Hawaii, and...Bret, in that order.

lindsay lark said...

I want to go baaaaaaack!!!

Katherine Muff said...

Love the baby cameo and you guys are alright too.

Richard said...

Brooke stole the show. Would love to have seen Grandma L's face when Brooke and dad crossed the river...

Katherine Muff said...

To Richard: What Grandma L doesn't know can't hurt her.

Grandma Honey said...

I think you 2 were born in the wrong era. You and Bret and that VW bus would have fit perfectly in the 70s.

I'm in love with that baby!

Richard said...

To Katie, it will just be our secret...when are you, Jim, and the movie star moving back? Where might he practice?? Hope to see you all at Donner or in NC at some point this summer!

Jen-erator said...

Oh I looove it! Bret, you are awesome; Whit, love the sweats; Ted, glad you got to come along.

Danny Snyder said...

We just moved to Kentucky and as I was unpacking I found the I am Sam soundtrack you burned for me freshman year. Good times. It inspired me to look you up. Love the blog. Keep in touch. dannyandbrynn.blogspot.com