It's Official...

We have connection! After three long months of waiting, Mr. Power and Telecom came and set up the internet for us. Never before have two diamond hoop earings looked so good on a male as they did on him. I wish I would have gotten a picture of Bret and I with him, kissing his cheeks.

It has actually been a week full of excitement. Bret and I were reunited after 2.5 weeks apart, so we did what any young couple would do, we put on matching adidas jackets and went to the second most dangerous city in America to go to costco and get pizza, that's right- Oakland is now #2, take that Compton.

Before I left to Houston, Bret and I went to Monterey and Carmel for my birthday. Here are some picture highlights...










We ate pizza in monterey, climbed trees on the beach, ran down a huge sand hill, and a lot of other really grown up things. When we got back to Alameda we decided to end the day with two gallons of ice cream and it came up when we went to the cashiers that it was my birthday so Gwendolyn the check-out lady announced my birthday over the intercom and when she was finished the man from the bakery got on the loud speaker and rapped 50 cent's "Go shorty it's your birthday," I couldn't have imagined a better day.

4 comments:

kate said...

whitney- you look so good with dark hair. good job.

lindsay lark said...

Mmmm, can't resist a man with diamond hoops.

Aaron said...

You guys are such a fun couple. I congratulate you. It took me a second to recognize you with dark hair, Whitney, but I'm sure it'll grow on me. Take care, you guys!

Huis said...

Fun couple! I love that pic too

https://www.cekaja.com/info/daftar-penjual-sayur-dan-buah-online/