I'll start with the best thing first. Dallas, a friend Bret met in the Berkeley singles ward, decided to become a skipper and learn how to sail and then he decided to bless our lives with his knowledge and talents and take us on the vast waters of the San Francisco Bay. On Saturday morning Courtney, Alisa, Dallas, Bret and I headed off for the inaugural sail of Skipper Dallas (if he ever finds this I'm sure he'll be thrilled to be regarded as "skipper", and not "captain" or "head of the ship"). I'll cut to the chase, we sailed out of Sausalito and into the bay and right next to the Golden Gate Bridge and we ate cheese and herb slab, cookies, and tomato mozzerela salad, and all became members of the Alameda chapter of the finer things club. Here are some pics....
sorry, I'd like to write more but we are on stolen internet until the internet man comes to set up ours, so this is being very difficult, I will write more when I have a substantial connection. (also, if you live in alameda and your internet is called "cksmart" if you could reset your modem, that'd really help us out).
4 comments:
That's a mighty fine side part you have goin' B.
man, you guys are livin the dream. i wish i knew a skipper. thanks for the thailand info ps. miss you guys! :P (i just learned that one)
i like your matching red shirts.
whitney, you are hilarious
Post a Comment