The Pristine Green



In celebration of our charming new abode, I have started a demo tape. The tape is named after, inspired by, dedicated to, recorded in, and fully representative of the new dwelling. Named after its membrane, the Pristine Green Demo Tape has deemed "The Devil's Armada" its first fruit. In order to give it a little taste click here or here. You can even click here if you want. Much like I am sharing the fruits of the Pristine Green Demo Tape, Whitney and I would also like to share the actual Pristine Green itself with whomever is within the sound of my cyber-voice. If you've read this, or are reading this, or plan on reading this, or have been told about this by someone who read this, consider yourself invited to visit Northern California and find shelter, diet dr. pepper, warmth, big muffins, and love within the walls of the Pristine Green.

5 comments:

alisa said...

perfect...where do i sign up to come visit?

hudd and anna said...

hey bretty, im hooked on these blogs, man. who knew everyone in the world had one? im in... im in. thehudds.blogspot.com

courtney said...

i call middle on the new bed!

Aaron said...

Is it weird if I also call middle on the new bed? Maybe I'll call the couch to avoid confusion and awkward situations. The place looks amazing, though. And Hudd, I look forward to seeing your posts from the Far East (as opposed to mine from simply the East coast).

iamerica said...

What if I only want half a diet Dr. Pepper?? ;)